Ashley McCauley has been married to her husband Ben for three years, and they have a seventeen month old son that loves to climb. Ashley graduated from the Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, with a degree in communications and Biblical studies. Her background is in marketing and editing, in the book publishing and faith based/nonprofit world. Currently, Ashley is a stay at home mom and enjoys reading, writing, hiking and asking why—why people and things work the way they do. Check out Ashley’s blog at https://ashleybmccauley.wordpress.com!
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. Some deep stuff!
- I feel like I always need to be working or doing something to retain…value
- It’s all dependent on what God says, not what other people are saying or thinking, or what I’m thinking they’re thinking
- Understanding value better now, allows me to give myself grace
- Value…it’s a gift that’s given. People have value because God’s given it
- People who don’t believe they’re valuable are very fragile
- Someone who believes they have value, you can tell that they live out of their fullness
- Living in the truth just brings freedom
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!