Jeff Rindom has been married for 25 years to his lovely wife Carol, and they have two college-aged daughters. He is an IT guy. And, he enjoys fitness, reading, photography, and working out.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. Love Jeff’s examples!
- I had value from the very beginning, I just didn’t know how much value I had until I came to know Him
- I really see a relationship between value and love
- When you feel loved, your sense of confidence and your self image tend to grow
- It’s emboldened me to become more vulnerable, and share my past, and share who I really am
- People can achieve great success, or just greatness in general
- A person simply cannot grow to the extent that they are capable of without a solid sense of personal worth
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!