Charme Fletcher is a pastor’s wife. They have three adult children, six grandchildren, and greatly enjoy spending time with family. Charme was raised by her grandparents, and one of her passions is creating a legacy focused on Christ.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. And there were many!
- I knew that God loved me and I had value, but now Jesus fulfilled that in me
- Every morning I protect my time with Christ…that sets my whole day apart
- Even though I didn’t have an earthly father, I knew I had a heavenly father
- I had a fear of loss…I didn’t carry that fear of loss in me anymore
- It allows me to develop friendships and relationships on a deeper level
- As we are valued, and we recognize that value comes from Christ, we are able to extend grace and forgiveness towards others
- It’s okay, you’re not there yet, but keep on trying
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!