Jeff Fletcher pastors a church, has pastored for 15+ years, and is a production supervisor at our national records center for our country. He is happily married to Charme, and is enjoying the experience of being a grandparent to six grandchildren.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. What a great episode!
- God loved me no matter what I did, and he will not love me any more or any less, according to what I do
- My value was from my significance to God, even more than my importance to him
- Relationships are the most important thing that I have, but I have to start with the most important relationship
- Even those who make wrong choices, that are sitting incarcerated right now, those people have a sense of value to God
- I can’t supersede the value that I have, above or beyond the value of someone else
- Comfort the disturbed, disturb the comforted
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts!