Amy Boesen is the facilities coordinator at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, and was involved in BSF leadership. Amy was born, raised, and went to school in the state of Kansas.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. Such a great conversation!
- You are happy, pretty, smart, good, and loved
- I still needed to believe it myself
- I always believed in Jesus, I always believed in God, I always knew that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, but I didn’t know that it was a personal choice…that I had to make
- God…has a purpose for everyone, and it may not look pretty, it may look ugly, it may look hard, but he wants to be part of it
- I feel found
- There’s only one race, it’s the human race
- If I say, no I don’t have value, and I’m worthless, then I’m saying that God’s creation is worthless and God’s creation doesn’t have value, and that’s a lie
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!