Steve Samuel is an electrical engineer and is involved in Bible Study Fellowship leadership. He consults on projects and travels for work. Family is extremely important to him.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. And there were a lot!
- Regardless of the work that you do…you provide value. You affect other people. Your work actually matters.
- Everything that I’ve been able to accomplish…is because of what my parents did so many years ago
- Being able to go out of your comfort zone is really when you find your value, especially see new avenues of value
- If I didn’t take this risk…I wouldn’t be able to grow and provide value
- Knowing is so key to figuring out, what are you going to be doing in this life?
- If you feel that you don’t have value, you have this huge anchor kind of dragging you down
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!