Jeanie is a wife and mother, who used to be a missionary in Sweden, and continues to invest in those around her. She enjoys connecting, ministering to, supporting, and mentoring others. She is on her own journey of discovering what it truly means to have value.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. Jeanie was a wealth of information!
- The value that I thought I had was not my true value
- My value is determined by the price that was paid for me…It was a very high price
- He had to get right in my face sometimes
- I am loved simply because of who created me, and whose image I’m created in
- Lies can block the Lord speaking to you
- I don’t think any person will ever achieve their full potential, because there is so much
- Jesus never reached his full potential….But he fulfilled his purpose
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:16-17
Please share any comments or questions in the comments section below. Would love to hear your thoughts and reactions!