Mary Beth (Rose) Pappas is a personal banker, who has been married for thirty-eight years, and has three children and three grandsons. I know her through Toastmasters, and have heard many inspiring stories through the speeches she’s shared.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. And we went pretty deep!
- You really don’t really know you’re living wrong until you really have a major born again or conversion experience, and get into the word of God
- There is no sin too big that God cannot forgive you for
- When someone is telling you that you’re nothing and nobody, you tend to think you have no value
- You are no small thing to God, and he can…turn you into exactly what he designed you to be
- No one can kill your soul and your spirit
- The greatest gift….is that gift of repentance, and being able to forgive others. And then also being able to forgive yourself
Please share your questions and deep thoughts in the comment box. We would love to hear from you!