Adan Chung is an Illustrator for Hallmark, and plays guitar in his church’s worship team. I know him through a Bible Study Fellowship young adult leadership group, through which I’ve also learned he enjoys trying new and unique restaurants. His parents moved from Hong Kong to the United States in the 70’s, and his girlfriend currently lives in another country.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. We had too much fun!
- I can have my occasional McDonald’s happy meal
- Everybody, regardless of…what they do…still has more value…an infinite measure of value, compared to all the other things in creation
- We as humans are made in the image of God
- How do I look past what my eyes see…and see them as God sees them
- It’s not about what they do….Jesus died for this person…this person…still has enough value that I would give my life up for that person
- If you don’t know how to serve in church, just try everything
Add a comment or question in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!