John Marra is pastor of a growing church, is married to Pam and has three children: Andrew, Abby and Alex. He has a masters in counseling, and his passion is connecting people and building relationships. He is also a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and has a golden retriever.
Some of my favorite quotes from this episode. And there are so many more!
- Memories that you have of value are certainly some of the most powerful
- My mom really didn’t care about how much I achieved
- A person’s worth and value comes from understanding what God thinks about them
- “What do people think about me” is often how people judge their value
- There’s no such thing as marriage problems, it’s only two people who have problems, who now happen to be married
- Would’ve walked through fire for him